The global pandemic is putting huge pressure on everyone, especially couples with kids at home.
As well as coping with the uncertainty and anxiety, many of us have lost work, childcare, and the comfort of our usual routines.
Being in lockdown together presents a number of challenges for us as couples.
You can rise to those challenges with my support with the new online course, Love In Lockdown.
Love In Lockdown
This course is made up of a series of short videos which will talk you through how to:
- Cope with being in lockdown together so that you don’t just survive but thrive as a couple
- Recognise when a disagreement is becoming unproductive and know what to do next
- Deal with feelings of overwhelm so that they don’t get in the way of you being the parent and partner you want to be
- Understand how your different approaches to coping with stress might cause problems in your relationship, and what each of you can do to avoid this
- Move from irritated by to accepting of each other’s habits, even when it’s hard to get any space from each other
Love In Lockdown – Course Details
Each section is made up of a combination of short videos and PDFs with over 30 journalling and/or discussion prompts.
These are designed to support you to work through what you’re going through, get clear on what you need to get through this, and have open, productive conversations about it with your partner.
These will help you to face the challenges of the pandemic together and get through this stronger than ever.
For a limited time only this course is available at an introductory price of just £12!
Do you know anyone who would benefit from this course?
None of us would have chosen this and yet here we are: at home together, trying to make the best of it for ourselves and our children.
There has never been a better time to invest in your relationship.
Sign up for this course to learn key relationship skills which will serve you way beyond when the lockdown is over.