Win a place on the Insight & Connection coaching program, Love Happy Live Free.
- Entries close at 8pm GMT on Friday 14th January 2022.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be notified via text message and email.
- Take-up of the prize is dependent on acceptance of the winner onto the group coaching program, which is at the absolute discretion of Catherine Topham Sly. Where the first entrant selected is not suitable for the program, another entrant will be contacted, until a suitable winner is selected.
- The entrant will be required to complete the group coaching program application form within 24 hours of being notified of winning. If the application form is not received within this time frame, their entry will become void and the next entrant will be contacted.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (Insight & Connection) and not to Meta. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Meta from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The judge’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any physical or non-physical damages imagined, perceived, or otherwise sustained by the use of the prize.
- The winner will be required to agree to the terms and conditions of the group coaching program, which apply to the prize in addition to those listed here.