Just a quick reminder that the first ever Relationship Goals 2.0 is happening this Thursday evening 4th July!
Relationship Goals 2.0 is a new event for parents in Brighton and Hove who want to make their relationships the best they can be so that they can have the family life they’ve always dreamed about.
Do you want to…
- Strengthen your relationship?
- Improve communication?
- Increase affection?
- Enjoy more intimacy?
- Manage disagreements better?
- Be the best parenting team possible?
I can show you how!
Relationships After Kids
Relationships after kids come along are hard sometimes.
But they don’t have to be miserable…
You can learn the skills and habits that you need to feel really happy in your relationship.
We’re going to meet in a private room upstairs the pub and talk about what love looks like on the other side of having kids.
You can come as a couple, with a friend, or on your own.
First I’m going to give a brief talk about how to have a great relationship. (The kind of relationship that makes you both feel supported to be the best parents you can.)
Then we’ll have some fun asking each other the kinds of questions that deepen connection.
At the end of the night you’ll go home with some prompts to help you continue the conversation with your partner.
Questions About Relationship Goals 2.0
Here are the answers to a few questions I’ve received. If you have more, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- I’ll be the only one expected to speak in front of the group. You’ll be welcome to join in the discussion and ask questions, but if you prefer to come along and just listen, that’s totally cool too.
- The aim of the night is to take a really positive, fun approach to how you can make your relationship fantastic. It’s not about dragging up all your issues (because let’s face it, all couples have them!) but about thinking about the little things you can do every day to get on brilliantly.
- You don’t have to have kids yet or even be in a relationship to come along. If you’re considering parenthood, or pregnant, or a single parent who wants to make their next relationship better than your last, you’re welcome to join us.
The Themes and Details
This is just the first event in a series which will show you how to…
- Remember what brought you together in the first place
- Celebrate your journey so far
- Learn how to keep getting to know each other better as life keeps changing you
- Meet each other with respect, affection and empathy even on the harder days
- Feel really positive about your relationship
The theme of the first event is TOGETHERNESS – how to go on the journey together as parenthood (and life!) inevitably changes you.
Join us upstairs at The Poets Ale and Smoke House, 33 Montgomery Street, Hove, this Thursday 4th July, 8-9pm.
As a subscriber to my newsletter I’d like to offer you 50% off the ticket price of £10pp with the code NEWSLETTER.
>>> CLICK HERE TO BOOK TICKETS! <<<
P.S. Want to invite your partner or friend(s)? You can find the Facebook event here.
P.P.S. I post free communication and closeness tips on Instagram so don’t forget to follow me there too.